The terms of service (TOS) on Craft Me Baby are as simple and understandable as we can be. We have tried to focus in what you are interested on and what you need to know about how does it work. If there is any question, idea, thought, or whatever you can tell us to improve the therms of service, please, send us an email to email@example.com
All the content included in the Terms of service are liable for Craftmebaby Ltd. and Craftmebaby.com. Everytime that Craftmebaby, Craftmebaby Ltd.and www.craftmebaby.com is mentioned it’s is referring to Craftmebaby Ltd. as final responsible.
Definitions and Notification of Changes
By using the Craftmebaby.com website and all sub-domains, which are a service of Craftmebaby Ltd., you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Craftmebaby may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Craftmebaby. Your continued use of www.craftmebaby.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older or you will not be able to enter into a legally binding contract to buy or sell via Craftmebaby.
2. If you register membership as a business (as a sole trader or partnership) on Craftmebaby you must guarantee that you personally have the authority of the business to agree to the terms of service.
3. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
1. You must not use Craftmebaby for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content such as libel law and must comply with all local jurisdiction.
2. You must not breach any laws, sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trade mark or other rights of third parties.
3. You must not threaten, intimidate, abuse any other Craftmebaby user.(Also in community policy)
4. You are responsible for maintaining that the content you submit is of your own and is not owned by others.
5. You are solely responsible for your behaviour and conduct on www.craftmebaby.com including use of all content and data including images, audio and video clips, links and text (such as conversations and posts) that you write to www.craftmebaby.com.
6. You are not allowed to modify or ‘hack’ craftmebaby or seek to create another website or communication to users that implies it is associated to craftmebaby.com.
7. You must not send unwanted communications (spam) to other users of Craft Me Baby.
8. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. (there is an option to recover it)
9. You must not transmit or seek to transmit any viruses or worms or any code that seeks to alter the behaviour of Craft Me Baby or that is in any way destructive.
10. Under no circumstances will Craftmebaby Ltd. be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.craftmebaby.com regardless of the form of action.
Goods for Sale – Handmade
11. If you seek to sell products then all goods sold as “handmade” must be deemed not to have been produced through mass production methods or must be the original design or produce of the seller. See What can I sell on Craft Me Baby for our policy to see what is allowed for sale.
12. You must not list prohibited items – for a list of such items please refer to prohibited items . Craft Me Baby reserves the right to change this list at any time and without notice.
Content and Copyright
13. You in using craftmebaby.com allow Craft Me Baby the right to re-use, edit, modify, re-purpose and re-publish the content. “You” retain rights over copyright of all such content yet provide a license for Craftmebaby ltd. and Craft Me Baby to use this content both on and offline in perpetuity.
14. You must not post, list or upload false, inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content (including personal information).
15. You must not copy, modify, or distribute CraftMeBaby’s copyrighted works or trade marks, or other content from the Site, without our express consent.
18. Your content must be your own original work which you have the right to make available and is not defamatory, does not infringe any law and indemnify Craftmebaby against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Craftmebaby as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
Sales and Returns
19. You, as buyer, must pay for items purchased by you, unless the seller has made a clear typographical error or you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity. You and you alone are liable for paying the seller if you commit to buy an item. Please refer to the Sales and Return Policy.
20. You must be able to form a legally binding contract of sale to be a member of Craft me Baby. This restricts membership to those of 18 years of age or over unless you have the explicit permission of your parent or guardian who must supervise [and be ultimately responsible for] the account.
Data and Privacy
21. You must not collect information about users, including email addresses, without their express consent.
22. You must not hold multiple accounts in order to sell the same goods as this constitutes ‘spam’ and unfair manipulation of our service.
23. You must not solicit for new business on Craftmebaby or use craftmebaby.com to send unsolicited communications except to ask or inform others about Craftmebaby business (items, how it works, etc.). Any such action will result in your account being deleted and possible legal action against you.
Changes of the Service
25. Craftmebaby retains the right to terminate or change the service for any reason at any time without notice.
26. Craftmebaby retains the right to modify the Terms of Service at any time. Craftmebaby will inform registered users by email of any changes to the Terms of Service.
27. Craftmebaby retains the right to refuse service to anyone at any time and to terminate accounts if the Terms of Service are broken.
Marketing and Linking
28. You shall not link out from Craftmebaby to your own shop directly. Craftmebaby is to be primarily used as a platform for selling and NOT as a marketing platform for your own site. We encourage people to link to blogs and sites of information about their work from the Profile Pages.
29. You agree to pay the fees set out in our fees policy
The Terms of Service covers acceptance of the following discrete policies:
If you break the above terms then your account will be suspended and possibly terminated. Craftmebaby seeks to promote legal activity and well behaved conduct on its site. However, you understand and agree in using the site that Craftmebaby is not responsible for the content posted on the site and that you may be exposed to content and behaviour that contravenes the above Terms and as such you use the Craftmebaby service at your own risk.